Mav2Telem 0r2 / LED / CAN PCB
support board for use with AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller or for stand-alone use.
- 5V/3A DC/DC, Vin = 42V max.
- 12V/1A DC/DC, Vin = 42V max.
- 3.3V/0.5A DC/DC
- up to 8 powered CAN slots, 4 on TOP and 4 on BOT each (needs to be mounted sequentially when you intend to use more than 4 slots)
- 4 IntelliLED WS2812B ports
- MavLink input (from AQ6)
- Spektrum X-Bus interface for connecting to TM1000 and/or other sensors
- HOTT telemetry output
- Current sensor input (for use with breakout board designed by joebar; refer to http://oshpark.com/shared_projects/NL4NSScO for details)
- Arduino ProMicro socket for ‚Mav2Telem‘ (AVR ISP interface provided in case the boot loader needs to be swapped/updated)
For details on the ‚Mav2Telem‘ Software refer to http://forum.autoquad.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3069 and http://forum.autoquad.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2850.
BOM and Schematic were available here: http://forum.autoquad.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2920&start=80#p21050
Released under creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You are free to:
Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
THIS PROJECT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS.
NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLY TO THIS PCB. THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.