Changes from Rev 1.3:
- Increased solder pad size for button for easier soldering
- Increased solder pad size for IC1 for easier soldering
- Moved button down for more clearance and easier soldering
- Moved LED2 right for more clearance from IC1
- Altered/added text labels
This is a new updated version of the Alexander Bierbrauer’s IR transponder for multirotor (drone) racing with EasyRaceLapTimer system. This model has a button to allow changing the transponder code at the field. This minimizes transponder conflicts, especially when racing with other groups using the same ERLT system.
This board is intended to be powered by 5V from a spare servo connector on your receiver or flight controller. The hole in the board is for cable strain relief.
Note: ATTiny85 needs to be programmed with applicable code from EasyRaceLapTimer project. This board has not been tested.
Parts to populate each board:
Optional (but recommended):
Required for Programming:
For more informaiton visit:
EasyRaceLapTimer Base Station Raspberry Pi Hat
Old static transponders (must be reprogrammed to change transponder ID):
5V SMD R1.2 version
5V Through hole R1.1 version
Battery balance port (7-8.4V) R1.2 version