KX LTZ1000 voltage reference Version B03
KX LTZ1000 voltage reference Version B03by SvanGool.
layer board of
Shared on December 28th, 2016 13:07.
Precision voltage standard 7V
Very stable (<1 ppm/°C), ultra low-noise and excellent long-term stable reference standard, based on LTZ1000A.
The circuit and PCB are designed by xDevs.com.
- PCB spec : 4-layer, 6 mil / 6 mil, ENIG plating
- Ultra Precision Reference: Linear Technology LTZ1000ACH
- Compatible opamps: Linear LTC2057 SO-8, Analog Devices ADA4522-1 SO-8.
- Resistors R3,R4,R5 : Vishay S102 or Z202 or similar
- Resistors R6,R7 : Vishay VHP101 or similar package
For now, Version B03 (minor changes) still UNTESTED, previous versions B01 and B02 are tested and working.